Whether your product is moving, turning, forming, molding, lifting, excavating or transporting, you can rely on hzpt hydraulic products to provide the performance needed to stay competitive. hzpt is unswervingly committed to its leadership in mobile and industrial applications, making hzpt one of the preferred suppliers of hydraulic systems, parts, controls and engineering solutions worldwide.
hzpt pumps, motors, transmissions, valves, cylinders, controllers, hoses and accessories provide a unique combination of reliable technology and innovative design, which can be directly translated into reliable performance and longer uptime. Whether you need a single component, a custom-designed solution, or any component in between, hzpt is the partner of choice for mobile and industrial applications that only need to work properly.
Ahydraulic drive systemis a drive ortransmissionsystem that uses pressurizedhydraulic fluidto drivehydraulic machinery. The term hydrostatic refers to the transfer of energy from flow and pressure, not from thekinetic energyof the flow.
A hydraulic drive system consists of three parts: The generator (e.g. ahydraulic pump), driven by anelectric motor, a combustionengineor awindmill; valves, filters, piping etc. (to guide and control the system); the motor (e.g. ahydraulic motororhydraulic cylinder) to drive the machinery.
Principle of a hydraulic driveedit
Pascal’s lawis the basis of hydraulic drive systems. As the pressure in the system is the same, the force that the fluid gives to the surroundings is therefore equal to pressure × area. In such a way, a small piston feels a small force and a large piston feels a large force.
The same principle applies for a hydraulic pump with a small swept volume that asks for a smalltorque, combined with a hydraulic motor with a large swept volume that gives a large torque. In such a way a transmission with a certain ratio can be built.
Most hydraulic drive systems make use of hydraulic cylinders. Here the same principle is used — a small torque can be transmitted into a large force.
By throttling the fluid between the generator part and the motor part, or by using hydraulic pumps and/or motors with adjustable swept volume, the ratio of the transmission can be changed easily. In case throttling is used, the efficiency of the transmission is limited. In case adjustable pumps and motors are used, the efficiency, however, is very large. In fact, up to around 1980, a hydraulic drive system had hardly any competition from other adjustable drive systems.
Nowadays, electric drive systems using electric servo-motors can be controlled in an excellent way and can easily compete with rotating hydraulic drive systems. Hydraulic cylinders are, in fact, without competition for linear forces. For these cylinders, hydraulic systems will remain of interest and if such a system is available, it is easy and logical to use this system for the rotating drives of the cooling systems, also.
Hydraulic cylinders (also called linear hydraulic motors) are mechanicalactuatorsthat are used to give a linear force through a linear stroke. Hydraulic cylinders are able to give pushing and pulling forces of millions of metric tons with only a simple hydraulic system. Very simple hydraulic cylinders are used in presses; here, the cylinder consists of a volume in a piece of iron with a plunger pushed in it and sealed with a cover. By pumping hydraulic fluid in the volume, the plunger is pushed out with a force of plunger-area pressure.
More sophisticated cylinders have a body with end cover, apiston rod, and acylinder head. At one side the bottom is, for instance, connected to a singleclevis, whereas at the other side, the piston rod is also foreseen with a single clevis. The cylinder shell normally has hydraulic connections at both sides; that is, a connection at the bottom side and a connection at the cylinder head side. Ifoilis pushed under the piston, the piston rod is pushed out and oil that was between the piston and the cylinder head is pushed back to the oil tank
The hydraulic motor is the rotary counterpart of thehydraulic cylinder. Conceptually, a hydraulic motor should be interchangeable with thehydraulic pump, due to the fact it performs the opposite function. However, most hydraulic pumps cannot be used as hydraulic motors because they cannot be backdriven. Also, a hydraulic motor is usually designed for the working pressure at both sides of the motor. Another difference is that a motor can be reversed by a reversing valve.
Pressure in a hydraulic system is like the voltage in an electrical system and fluid flow rate is the equivalent of current. The size and speed of the pump determines the flow rate, the load at the motor determines the pressure.
Why choose us?
(1) We provide OEM services and submit various styles and latest designs to customers; (2) We cooperate with major customers in Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East, North America and South America; (3) According to the needs of customers in different regions, we have matched various styles of reducers for you, so that our customers have great competitiveness in the market! (4) We have more than 20 years of rich experience in providing customers with high-quality products and the most professional services! (5) We can flexibly export goods from any port in China! You are welcome to inquire!
1. Large production capacity and fast delivery. 2. Strict quality control inspection rules: all products must pass 100% inspection before delivery. 3. Provide OEM/ODM service 4. 24-hour online service. 5. Real-time quotation query 6. High quality, high reliability and long product life. 7. Professional manufacturers provide competitive prices. 8. Diversified, experienced skilled workers.
Quality management system:
In HZPT, product and service quality is given the highest priority. Our employees receive training on quality methods and principles. At every level of the organization, we are committed to improving product quality and processes. Such a deep commitment has helped us attract the trust of customers and become the world’s preferred brand.
Package & Lead Time
Size: Drawings Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or as per customized specifications. 15-25days samples. 30-45days offcial order Port: Shanghai/Ningbo port
FAQ’s FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
To The Client’s
Is purchasing from China profitable? China remains ones of the biggest supplier in the world. For sure the products that you have chosen is profitable in your target markets, as China is supplying to the world with competitive quality and prices.
2) Do I need to travel China in order to purchase products? We take care of everything for you, so you can save air fare costs, hotels and traveling expenses. However, if you decide to visit China, we will try to arrange you a wonderful staying so your traveling experience will be pleasant.
3) What type of products do you supply? A wide range of Industrial, Automotive and Agriculture products. Every product is assigned to a specialized team.
4) What are my risks in buying from China or to work with you? You have basically no risks. We do purchasing for you and you can rest assure with our inspections. If you get time to come China, you can visit us during production process. You have access to our contact networks and sales team. We will take serious action about your products like ours. You do not need to travel if you don’t want to as you have knowledgeable partners in the China.
5) I can find the supplier for my products on my own, why do I need you? You may do so. However, your investment will be much higher. Plus you do not have a local partner that knows the market and can give you access to a network of opportunity. To buy your products from China, you need to have a local office for signing contract with suppliers, an engineer team in order to do quality and quantity inspection time to time. You need to know about raw material sources, and the important matter is to avoid any out sourcing.
6) How are you structured? We have different departments that each one specialized in every single aspect. We can provide logistic assistance, Sourcing assistance, inspection assistance, and legal assistance.
7) Is this service only for large corporation? No, we sure that by first time corporation you will get warm confidence to keep your business with us, as our relationship based on honesty and mutual benefits, so in the future you will enlarge your business. We care you and make you to be much more-stronger than before. Going from strength to strength together.
We welcome any corporation from Small to Large, Let’s progress . . . For more queries please send us email